Here Are Previews For Download:
- Hero Realms Rules (web quality), for everyone
- Hero Realms Print-and-Play (web quality)
- This file is password protected, and is for backers only.
- Permission granted to print for personal use only and not to sell or distribute.
- If for some reason your web browser or reader app does not print in color or at all, we very strongly advise downloading an update from Adobe.
- You’ll need 124 TCG-style card sleeves for two players, or 144 for four players. Print out the pages on 8.5″ x 11″ paper and cut the cards out. Put a playing card inside a sleeve and a print-and-play card above that inside the sleeve. Repeat until you’ve sleeved the whole game.
- Each player begins with the same starting deck: 7 gold, 1 Shortsword, 1 Dagger, and 1 Ruby. The PDF has enough cards for four players to play. Take the Fire Gems and put them in a pile. The other 80 cards make up the Market Deck.
- For more details on how to set up the game, please see the rulebook.
Missed the Kickstarter?
Sign-up for updates!
Hero Realms Kickstarter
Hero Realms is a fantasy-themed expandable deckbuilding game from the creators of Star Realms (winner of multiple game-of-the-year awards).
- Battle with your friends one-on-one or in groups.
- Add custom starting decks to play as a Cleric, Fighter, Ranger, Thief, Wizard or even a mighty Dragon!
- Bring in a campaign deck for cooperative adventures with your friends. Complete adventures to earn experience points that you can spend between sessions to gain skills, equipment, or other awesome new cards for your character’s starting deck.